Oaks Casuarina Santai Resort
One of our top picks in Kingscliff. Oaks Casuarina Santai Resort is located in Casuarina on the Tweed Coast and features a blend of contemporary and traditional Balinese design, offering space and comfort. Relax under the leafy cabana by the outdoor pool and spa, dine at the on site restaurant, The Spice Den, or pamper yourself at the on-site wellness spa.The resort features 1 and 2-bedroom self-contained apartments, with free WiFi and cable TV.Oaks Casuarina Santai Resort is 5 minutes’ drive from Cabarita Beach and Chinderah Golf Course. It is a 15-minute drive from Gold Coast Airport.
- Huge room! Studio apartment with fully equipped kitchen. Felt like home away from home, but in Bali
- Room was gorgeous , super spacious and excellent facilities. Pool was beautiful and pool spa was massive and so warm. Local shops have everything you need or forgot to pack. Beach is just a 2 minute walk away and was stunning ! Saw a whale enjoying himself! Spot on for a romantic getaway. Spa in the room is big enough for two and so relaxing.
- Loved it here! Suite was really nice and comfortable, the pool was stunning and the location was so perfect!
- The spa and pool in amongst the gardens are beautiful and so relaxing, such a nice peaceful place to stay, the beach is close by and great restaurants and cafes nearby
- I am local but it felt like being a thousand miles away.The pool area is divine and those big chairs to relax in? To die for!Total bliss
Sunrise Cove Holiday Apartments
This waterfront property features self-contained apartments with a balcony, just a 10-minute walk from Kingscliff Beach. Guests enjoy free WiFi and a heated outdoor pool.Sunrise Cove is a 15-minute drive from Gold Coast Airport. It is a 30-minute drive north of Byron Bay or south of Surfers Paradise.All apartments boast a fully equipped kitchen, indoor and outdoor dining areas and a lounge area with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. There is a laundry and 2 bathrooms.Guests can relax outdoors on the sun terrace or prepare a meal using the waterfront BBQ facilities. Kayaking, fishing and snorkeling can be organized for you.
- Quiet position. Very comfortable accommodation. Lovely views of the creek.
- Room 21, lovely location, modern setting, very clean. Loved the fans however no air con. Lovely breeze most nights.
- The apartment was lovely and spacious and very well equipped. Great proximity to town as well.
- Fabulous location, family friendly, relaxed atmosphere. Great sized apartments.
- Everything! Fantastic place. Only downside wasnt notified of construction and no access to river due to other construction. I know these are out of managements control, but a heads up upon booking would have been great. Will stay again at a quieter time for sure
Cabarita Lake Apartments
Located just 2,650 feet from Cabarita Beach, Cabarita Lake Apartments has free wireless internet access.Cabarita Apartments are located on the edge of Cudgen National Park and the beautiful Cabarita Lake. The beach is within 2,950 feet from the property. It is a short 20-minute drive to Coolangatta, Byron Bay and the Gold Coast airport.All units come with a large balcony, many boasting views of Cudgen Lake or the park. A well-equipped kitchen and dining area are included. A TV, stereo and DVD player are also provided for guest entertainment.As an alternative to home cooking , there are a number of cafés and restaurants within a 10-minute walk from Cabarita Apartments.
- Quite location and easy and quick check in. No issues. Met our needs for a one night stay.
- Great location. Staff communicated well about arrival time procedures. Rates were great. Clean accommodation.
- Staff so friendly. Beautiful scenery and quiet place to relax and unwind, Central to a lot of places and lots to explore close by. Would recommend it immensely.
- Location, rooms, service from staff as well arrived out of hours and were clear on what we needed to do.
- I loved everything about the place. It was comfy, pleasant, not too far from town, you could hear the beach from the apartment, the view was beautiful and the place was very nice and tidy. Staff were professional and polite. I really loved staying there.
Hastings Cove Holiday Apartments
Located just 500 feet from the beach, each of these spacious apartments feature a private balcony or courtyard. Guests have access to free car parking and an outdoor swimming pool.Hastings Cove Holiday Apartments offers 2-bedroom units with full kitchen and laundry facilities, plus a separate lounge and dining area. Each has a DVD player and air conditioning.Home to many native birds, the landscaped gardens feature an outdoor barbecue area. Apartments with garden views or water views are available.Hastings Cove Apartments are nestled on the banks of the Cudgera Creek Estuary. Local activities include fishing, swimming, snorkeling, kayaking and surfing. It is a 25-minute drive to the Gold Coast and to Byron Bay.
- The beds were extremely comfortable and the apartment very clean. The pool was great and the basket of pool toys at reception was very useful.
- Awesome location near the water. A short stroll to rent kayaks etc and swim. Also close to a service station which was handy for milk etc and near a cafe with awesome food. Located half way between Tweed Heads and Byron Bay which opens up many options for sightseeing. Apartment was clean and very spacious, ample room. Awesome kitchen and laundry. Two deck spaces which was really handy. Pool area is simple but all we needed. I would definitely recommend and would love to stay again!
- Large, clean and comfortable cabins situated a short walk from the beach and general store. The apartments have everything you need for a longer stay and the staff were friendly and helpful.
- The place had everything we needed and was so close to the beach
- Loads of space in apartments, great verandas, quick walk to beach, lovely pool.
Nirvana By The Sea
Nirvana By The Sea is situated on the white sandy beaches of Kirra Beach, and offers luxurious self-catering apartments with fully equipped kitchens and Pacific Ocean views.The elegant rooms of Nirvana By The Sea are well-equipped with air conditioning and plasma TVs. All the rooms have a balcony where guests can enjoy panoramic views of Queensland’s most famous beach.Guests can relax by the heated outdoor swimming pool, or unwind at the gym with spa and sauna facilities. There is also a private movie theater and a sculpted Zen garden with a covered barbecue area.The retail area overlooking the beach front consists of stores, restaurants and coffee shops. It is only a 5-minute drive from Gold Coast Airport.
- Everything was exceptional and location superb, beach was close, shops close and amazing cafes and restaurants near the hotel
- My family and I love Nirvanas location close to the beach And shops. The rooms are all way very clean and well designed. But your theatre room is awesome.
- Great location, great views from the room, good restaurants nearby. Very comfortable.
- Great facilities and nothing missed. Every item you need in an apartment
- The Kitchen was great and the beds were super comfortable. Lovely spa and sauna.
Oaks Gold Coast Calypso Plaza Suites
Oaks Gold Coast Calypso Plaza Suites radiates the relaxed charm of Queensland’s Gold Coast with all the facilities of 4-star beachfront resort and spacious, modern and bright accommodations with beautiful sea views. Guests receive 30-minutes free Wi-Fi per day, per room.Oaks Gold Coast Calypso Plaza Suites is centrally located in the heart of Coolangatta, minutes from the airport and a variety of Gold Coast attractions. The resort’s focal point is a spectacular free-form lagoon pool with landscaped tropical gardens.The property features a fitness center, sauna and spa bath.
- Room was clean and comfortable. The staff at the establishment were great.
- It was such a lovely apartment with a very comfortable bed and nice decor. Everything that you needed was included in the apartment. It was quiet and had a lovely view. The staff were very friendly. The hotel was spotless and its location was excellent.
- The location was perfect, close to beach, shops and restaurants, our room overlooked the beach and the pool with a very large outside area.
- Comfy bed. Nice view of the beach. Clean. Free parking.
- The staffs are friendly. They made us check in early
Crystal Beach Apartments
Right on the beachfront, Crystal Beach Apartments offers self-catering accommodations with private balcony and ocean views. Facilities include an outdoor swimming pool with barbecue area.Each apartment includes free cable TV, free secure underground parking and a fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher. Private laundry facilities and private bathrooms are provided.Guests at Crystal Beach Holiday Apartments have access to a heated spa pool and the swimming pool is heated in the winter months. It is just a short walk along the beach to the patrolled surf beach at Tugun.The restaurants, shops and entertainment options of Coolangatta and Tweed Heads are just a 5-minute drive from Crystal Beach Apartments. Gold Coast Coolangatta Airport is only 1.5 miles away.
- It was directly on the beach and every apartment had a view!
- The bed and pilow very comfortable, unit quiet, very secure parking ,the staff could not have done more. Would be happy to stay alone again.
- Amazing location, walk across the path to the beach, excellent walking/bike tracks and beautiful views.
- The kitchen, lounge and dining spaces were very good and well appointed. The view was spectacular, close to the beach. Even though we didnt swim the pool area looked very inviting. Tugun is a great leaping off point for the area. It was great that it was close to a takeaway shop with excellent food.
- Loved the location and the people were friendly! Eve gave clear directions and made the stay enjoyable.
One of our top picks in Gold Coast. Wake up to stunning beach views from your private balcony when you stay at Pure Kirra. This beachfront property offers an outdoor pool and self-contained 2-bedroom apartments.Pure Kirra Apartments is located opposite Kirra Beach. It is a 5-minute drive from Coolangatta and a 5-minute drive from Gold Coast Airport.The apartments offer an outdoor dining area where you can take in the sea views. There is a fully equipped kitchen and a lounge area with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. There are 2 bathrooms with bath robes. Some have an outdoor spa bath.
- Location excellent, coffee shops and restaurants, buses every 7 minutes 24/7 at the front door. The view was amazing.
- Great location and well kept apartment in the northern part of Kirra. Short walk to both Kirra surf clubs We definitely recommend the weekend breakfast at the North Kirra Surf Club right on the beach. Cafes underneath and many restaurants within walking distance.Will definitely stay here again.
- The views of the coast line and location to all the facilities. The day bed was an extra touch on verandah.
- We stayed in apartment 301 the view location was great. This is a 2xbed apartment so our kids shared a room but there is another room/study it was partially closed off/no door which had a sofa bed in case you have 3 kids. Would stay again
- We loved our time at pure Kirra the quietness of the place was great as we are older people The walks on the beach morning afternoon The shopping other things to do are close enough to enjoy but far enough away to not have the crowds on your door step The local buses were great every 10 mins jump on jump off to where ever you wanted
Mantra Coolangatta Beach
Mantra Coolangatta Beach overlooks the internationally recognized surf beaches of Kirra, Greenmount and Rainbow Bay. All apartments are self-catered with fully equipped kitchens, laundries and some have ocean views.The apartments are equipped with air conditioning, cable TV and WiFi.Leisure facilities at Mantra Coolangatta Beach include a heated swimming pool, spa, sauna, exercise room and tennis court.Beachfront restaurants, cafés and shopping are a short stroll away. The hotel is just 3.1 miles from the Gold Coast Airport and 16 miles from Surfers Paradise.
- central location for us oldies. Leave the car parked and stroll around. Excellent facilities adjacent and we will be returning for a longer stay soon.
- Great location, close to everything. Having on site parking was very convenient. Apartment was very clean. The view from the balcony just magnificent. Would definitely stay again.
- Great location, short walk to beach, restaurants shops, clubs and pubs. Staff were extremely helpful and pleasant. Rooms were clean and well maintained
- The location and generally the apartment. The attention of staff to requests.
- Wonderful view and plenty of space in our room. Staff were very friendly and happy to help with anything.
San Simeon Beachfront Apartments Tugun
San Simeon Beachfront Apartments are located on Tugun Beach. All modern self-catering units have a balcony offering ocean views. There is a rooftop hot tub, free undercover parking and free WiFi.The resort offers spacious 1 and 2 bedroom apartments, with a full kitchen and laundry facilities. Superior apartments have an oversize living area and breakfast bar.Guests have access to the large, beachfront swimming pool, spa and sauna. There are also tennis courts.San Simeon is 5 minutes by car from Coolangatta Airport. The resort is close to Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary and walking distance from shops and restaurants.
- I liked everything !! Virginia the manager is super helpful . Comms were good.Very well equipped apartment . Nice balcony, Amazing viewsLocal eateries super close Walkway at the front door all the way to Coolangatta Couldnt be better ! Thankyou Virginia
- Great location. Walking distance to everything you would need. Fantastic
- It was a stones throw to the beach which was great. I could hear the waves all night whilst I slept
- The location is fantastic. Straight on to the beach makes it so easy. All apartments have an amazing view of the beach. Plenty of grass area for kids to run around on. The pool and spa are fantastic. The property is always kept clean and tidy.
- Location, facilities tennis court and pool/spa
Looking for: Best Hotels in Casuarina