Venecia Hotel & SPA
One of our top picks in Zaporozhye. Featuring a sauna club and free WiFi, Venecia Hotel is located on the Dniepr riverbank in Zaporizhia. The property is 350 feet from central beach. It offers air-conditioned rooms with a mini-bar and a satellite TV.All the modern rooms are decorated in warm brown colors with wooden furniture, including a work desk. Bathrooms are fitted with a hairdryer and slippers.Guests of the hotel benefit from the on-site sauna club, which includes a Turkish bath, a Russian firewood banya and a hot tub with a waterfall. It also provides massage service and beauty treatments.Dining options include free delivery from several cafes and restaurants in the area.Khortitsa Island is a 10-minute drive away. The bus stop is 350 feet from the hotel, providing a direct link to Zaporizhia Train Station that is located 3.1 mi from the property. Zaporizhia Airport is 8.1 mi away.
- Always stay here 3 times a year. Right across from the river and several nice restaurants within walking distance. Grounds and facilities are maintained quite well. Never a problem with language, staff is very helpful and outgoing with the clientele.
- Great location and the staff was very friendly. Check out time was 12 noon and they let us stay until 2 pm at no charge so that we wouldnt have to sit at the airport for an 2 extra hours.
- slept well, quiet and acceptable if simple breakfast.
- Recepcion worker Ekaterina perfect worker..she always smile and help
- The breakfast was very good, with a variety of choices. You do have to tell them at the desk you want breakfast everyday. Room Service is available as well. Friendly staff and very helpful. Great laundry service is available and they are really quick. Nice clean room. No hiccups with the WiFi either, worked very well the entire time. The hotel is right across from the beach on the Dneiper River.
This hotel is in Nyzhnya Khortytsya, just 6.2 mi from Khortytsya Island and the River Dnieper. Panska Hata features a Turkish steam bath, 2 outdoor swimming pools and a 24-hour reception with tour desk.Panska Hata Hotel offers a range of air-conditioned accommodations with a TV and private bathroom. Interiors are traditionally decorated with wood furnishings, and suites and cottages are also available.Ukrainian and European dishes are served in the rustic-style restaurant. Room service can also be provided.Guests are welcome to relax with a game of billiards, and the surrounding area is ideal for fishing and horse riding.A bus stop can be found 1,650 feet from the hotel, and on-site parking is free. It is 15 mi from Zaporozhye Bus Station, 16 mi from Zaporozhye Train Station and 21 mi from Zaporozhye Airport.
- , . . . . , /, , .
- , , . . .
- . , . . , . .
- , , , . . .
- Le lieu et la piscine est parfait. On se sent vraiment en vacances cet htel
Khortitsa Palace Hotel
One of our top picks in Zaporozhye. Just a 5-minute drive from the Zaporozhye city center, Khortitsa Palace Hotel features an on-site shop, modern rooms with free Wi-Fi.All the spacious, air-conditioned rooms have a seating area. Some rooms have a balcony with a city or river view.The modern Flavors restaurant serves Ukrainian and European cuisine. Drinks can be enjoyed at the 2 bars and on the summer terrace.Khortitsa Palace Hotel features a fitness center. There is a 24-hour reception.The Bulvar Shevtchenko Bus Stop is a 2-minute walk from the hotel and the railway station is only 20 minutes by car. Airport Zaporozhye is 12 mi away.
- Beautiful river views! Staff were very friendly and helpful. They also spoke great English which was a huge bonus for us.
- It is a very beautiful place to visit. Even better if you had someone to see the sights with. The whole staff was very friendly, helpful and professional. This is a very nice hotel.
- The location is great. The view of Dnipro river is wonderful. The lobby is really large and light.
- Room was all I needed and then some and the staff were great, most spoke English
- Everything as we expected Staff is helpfull and kindLocation is good Comfortable and clean at all Highly recommended
Offering free Wi-Fi and free parking, this hotel is located in the center of Zaporozhye. Each air-conditioned room comes with a flat-screen TV, and the Dnipro River is a 15-minute walk away.Decorated in cream and white shades, the bright rooms at Reikartz Zaporizhia feature a desk. Toiletries and a hairdryer are provided in the private bathroom.European and Ukrainian specialties are served in the stylish Reikartz restaurant. A buffet breakfast is provided each morning. Riviera Bar and Grill offers a variety of grilled dishes, as well as specialties cooked in the tandoor.The cultural reserve of Khortiza Island can be found 8.7 mi away, and offers the Museum of Zoprizhian Coassacks.The 24-hour reception can arrange a shuttle service to Zaporozhye International Airport. Zaporozhye Train Station is 5.6 mi away.
- Everyone raves about the breakfast and they are right. Breakfast is amazing. I would stay here just for the breakfast, even if the rest of the place was a complete dump. The rooms are clean. It has good value for the price. Breakfast is AMAZING. I tried to stay here two more nights but they were fully booked, and I cried every morning when I did not eat their breakfast. The staff is incredibly friendly and even know a little English. Property is well maintained. Showers worked and there was hot water. Beds were comfortable. Rooms were warm in the winter. Excellent place and good value. If I return to Zp, I will stay here every single time if possible.
- a lovely stay and really can recommend this hotel to stay and to enjoy there!They have friendly and professional staff…. welcoming their customers and are honestly interested to serve guests!I like the pool even the floor around the pool should be clean and tidy.. not to drop the sand into the pool… but its another topic.A nice and friendly bar around to catch a coffee around the pool…. The Restaurant is super and the served food is a real dream … recommend it to go there!Rooms are so good and clean… … a good choice to come here!!
- Clean, spacious room, pure white bed linen and towels. Nice soundproofing had good nights sleepVery good mini bar. And nice breakfast.
- . . . .
- , . ! .
Bilyj Rojal is a 1-star property located in Zaporozhye. Among the facilities at this property are a 24-hour front desk and room service, along with free WiFi throughout the property. Private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.At the hotel, every room has a desk. Complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and a hairdryer, all guest rooms at Bilyj Rojal have a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and some rooms will provide you with a seating area. All rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is available daily at the accommodation.The nearest airport is Zaporizhzhia Airport, 12 miles from Bilyj Rojal.
- All was perfect for owr stopover. They served us food, called taxis and was very flexible. The room was perfect.
- Very welcoming, friendly hosts. Large, spotless nicely furnished room.Tasty breakfast delivered to room. Close to Central Beach and restaurants.
- Lux room was really nice, clean and comfortable! Friendly staff and tasty breakfast! Thank you!
- A wonderful tiny hotel in the heart of the city next to Dnipro river bank.
- , . , . . .
Featuring free Wi-Fi and free private parking, this hotel is located in Zaporizhzhya city, 12 minutes’ walk from the central Prospekt Lenina. It also offers free daily bottle of water in the rooms.Each air-conditioned room at Prague Hotel is decorated in a classic style and includes a fridge. A hairdryer is provided in the bathrooms.A daily breakfast is served in the dining room of Prague, and several restaurants offering Ukrainian and European cuisines can be found within a 5-minute walk of the hotel.Zaporizhzhya city center with the City Park are 4.3 mi from Prague Hotel, while Zaporizhzhya 1 Train Station is 16 minutes’ drive away. It is 12 mi from Zaporizhzhya Airport.
- Nice location, staff helpful, good hotel for short business trips.
- Clean hotel, friendly staff that were always happy and willing to help.
- . 15 . . , . , . ,
- , . 10 . , . , , .
- . , . . . , . , , . .
One of our top picks in Zaporozhye. Intourist is a business hotel located in the center of Zaporozhye near the Dnieper River. It offers spacious accommodations, a business center, and free Wi-Fi.Each room comes equipped with cable TV and a mini-bar. Rooms at Intourist Hotel also have private bathrooms with hairdryers. Some rooms have large windows and views of Soborniy Prospect.There is also a Ukrainian restaurant and Lobby bar on site. A complimentary buffet breakfast is also provided.Intourist Hotel is a 12-minute drive from Khortytsia Island. Private and secure parking facilities are available upon request.
- Great location! Tv was smaller than my laptop. 24h lobby restaurant was a great addition for late drinks and early breakfast
- Great location. Clean. Friendly staff. Delicious food in restaurant.
- Price quality, location, and facilities are very good pricewise. The Internet works fine as well. Do not know if thats a plus, but theres a strip club inside the hotel.
- Alina was excellent to deal with, shes the reason Im giving the hotel almost perfect marks. She has excellent customer service skills and great integrity when dealing with money and prices, showing concern about every detail of our stay including the included meals and the price of the room. She is definitely an asset to the hotel!
- The location was very good.Also the room itself was clean enough.
Slava Hotel is located in the center of Zaporozhye, within a 3-minute walk of Prospekt Lenina, and offers a business center, 2 banquet halls and massage services.The bright air-conditioned rooms feature a flat-screen TV with cable and satellite channels. The bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Guests can order a meal in the hotel’s à la carte restaurant. A dietary menu is available upon request. After a busy day, you can enjoy your favorite drink in the lobby bar which is open 24/7.Zaporozhye Train Station is within a 10-minute drive, and a shuttle to Zaporozhye Airport (11 mi) is available at surcharge.
- Rather clean and comfortable, friendly staff at the reception desk! Location very close to start/finish of Zaporizhstal Half Marathon.
- people at reception verry helpful good food good price
- This was my fourth time visiting this city, and I have finally found the perfect hotel to stay at! The location is excellent close to the center but on a quiet sidestreet. The staff were outstanding! They spoke English very well and helped me with all my issues needing a breakfast outside of usual buffet hours, getting taxis when the taxi apps I usually use were giving me problems, making arrangements for a later train when I missed my train. The room and entire hotel are attractive, with art throughout by local artists featuring local scenes and history. This hotel has character and is very comfortable.
- The room and the bed were clean,comfortable and quiet.The curtains were just thick enough to keep out the early morning light.One receptionist was very helpful, However, the other who worked in the evening wasnt and was even unhelpful. She clearly needs more training.The shower was clean, powerful and hot enough.Theres a bath if you want one.
- The location is good, OHara Pub behind the corner. Nice personel, but in restaurant only Russian language.
Located in Zaporozhye, Home Aparts has a terrace and free WiFi throughout the property. All rooms feature a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom. The property provides a 24-hour front desk.At the inn, each room includes a closet. The rooms will provide guests with a fridge.The nearest airport is Zaporizhzhia Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- , . .
- , , , . , . . . , , . 2 . !
- . . . , , . . , , , , . !!! . . . . . . . . . . , , . !
- 1 , 2 3 4 ,
- . , ,
Located in the city center of Zaporozhye, Zlata Praha features an on-site bar, free Wi-Fi, and free private parking.Rooms here offer a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a refrigerator, air conditioning, and a private bathroom.Zaporizhzhya Regional Art Museum is a 10-minute walk away, and Khortytsia Island is 3.1 mi from the hotel.Zlata Praha is 1.2 mi from Zaporozhye Train Station, and Zaporozhye Airport is 9.9 mi away.
- Many DVDs with movies, breakfast in a room without extra charge. Excellent for a short stay.
- Chosen for location, this cosy little place is at the bottom of a block of flats. You have to buzz to get in, but everything inside is as youd expect from a small hotel. Breakfast in your room is functional. Room was warm and nicely decorated, everything there you need. Overall a decent place for the money although you could probably get a more upmarket place for about the same.
- Very comfortable place, elegant, and clean.Prices decent to low.
- Very friendly and very helpful staff. I asked if I can leave my luggage after the time of checkout and there was no problem with that. I would like to recommend this place to everyone. If I come back to Zaporozhye I will definitely stay here again.
- . . .
Looking for: Best Hotels in Baburka