Located in Arta Terme, 650 feet from Terme di Arta, Albergo Miramonti features accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking, a bar and a shared lounge. Among the various facilities are a garden and a ski pass sales point. This pet-friendly hotel also has free WiFi.At the hotel, rooms have a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. The rooms have a wardrobe.Albergo Miramonti offers a continental or buffet breakfast.The accommodations offers a children’s playground. Guests at Albergo Miramonti will be able to enjoy activities in and around Arta Terme, like skiing and cycling.The nearest airport is Trieste Airport, 50 mi from the hotel.
- For me and my family, this was meant to be a lets find some place to spend the night before we carry on with our journey, but it was an eye opener. The place is nice, clean, has helpful staff and is well located within the Arta Terme comune, as they call it. Well worth to spend more time as the main attraction of a natureoriented holiday, not just as a quick stopover as we did.For the Covid19aware traveller the staff wore masks, the breakfast area was well ventilated and my impression was that tables were assigned with spacebetweenoccupants in mind.
- The staff are very nice and kind and speak english!. They show us around even tough we arrived late night. They have private parking. The rooms are nice, have everything what needed, towels, shampoo/soap. Clean! The breakfast is delicious, the warm croissant is perfect! The town is really nice in the mountains. Loved everything there!
- Great hotel with a large parking. Very nice owner. Delicious breakfast. Beautiful view from the balcony on the mountains. My dogs and I are very satisfied
- It is a very nice place. The owner, Ms. Paola is very friendly and helpful. We felt like at home. The room was comfortable with a terrace. There is also private parking, accessible from Strada Statale 52bis. If you wanna feel the Italian climate, it is a perfect place.
- Everything was great, room and facilities was clean and new, great size room with a great view. Nice breakfast and friendly staff
Casa per Ferie Paola di Rosa
Offering a restaurant and free WiFi throughout, Casa Per Ferie Paola di Rosa is located in Arta Terme. Its garden is equipped with a children’s playground.Each room features a wardrobe and a desk. The private bathroom is complete with a shower, free toiletries and towels.Casa Per Ferie Paola di Rosa is a 10-minute drive from Tolmezzo, while Moggio di Sotto is 17 mi away.
- Quietness, dinner, parking places, overall warmty of staff, rooms, bathrooms
- Buona posizione della struttura. Personale molto gentile e disponibile.
- Suocera e mamma rigenerate. Si sono trovate molto bene. Unico neo quello elencato prima
- Tutto perfettoPersonale gentilissimo come le Sorelle che lo gestiscono
- ottima cucina, gentilezza dello staff. disponibilit, ottima posizione per escursioni, tranquillit
Hotel Park Oasi
Hotel Park Oasi is located in Piano d’Arta Terme, 7.5 mi from the Monte Zocolan ski area and a 12-minute drive from Tolmezzo. It features a garden, a spa area, and free Wi-Fi throughout.The simple rooms offer parquet floors, a TV, and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Some rooms come with a balcony.Guests can enjoy a sweet and savory breakfast buffet at the Park Oasi. The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional cuisine from the region.A sauna, a Turkish bath, and hot tubs invite to relax, and massages can be booked on request. In winter, Park Oasia Hotel offers a free ski shuttle to Monte Zocolan.
- Breakfast was great and huge. Location of Hotel is in peacfull street.
- Great family hotel in a beautiful and quiet location. Perfect, clean and well furnished room. Nice view from the room to the beautiful garden and the mountains. Pleasant owners and staff. Really delicious food in a hotel restaurant. Safe parking of a motorcycle in their garage for free. When I visit this location again Im definitely going to stay in this hotel.
- Good location for skiing on Mt. Zoncolan, spacious parking, good breakfast, nice restaurant for the dinner, good bed and pillows, nice staff.
- Dear personal, good beer, super breakfest, garage for our motorbikes
- Fantastic staff and a really friendly feel to the place. The food is superb.
Hotel Alla Fonte
One of our top picks in Arta Terme. Featuring free Wi-Fi throughout, ski storage and a restaurant, Hotel Alla Fonte is located in Arta Terme. Guests can relax on the terrace and in the garden.Rooms at Alla Fonte Hotel include a TV and a private bathroom, equipped with free toiletries and a hairdryer. Most rooms have a balcony.The restaurant serves local specialties, as well as Italian cuisine. A sweet and savory breakfast is offered daily.Zoncolan ski slopes are 6.2 mi from Alla Fonte Hotel. The Austrian border is 16 mi away.
- The breakfast was good, stuff are very kind, the restaurant in the hotel is excelent, food was delicious.Nice place to stay.
- Perfect little place for a weekend getaway to the mountains! The restaurant had amazing food.. especially the Nutella pizza
- Comfortable, clean and very easy to find. Staff was friendly and helped out with all the questions that we had of the area.
- the staff stayed after check in hours to let us in. room was ok for our overnight stay. easy to spot when arriving, directly on the road. enough parking lots around the hotel. room as well as bathroom were clean.
- A nice clean and newly furnished room with our own bathroom. Everything was super clean. The staff did not speak very well English and we had some misunderstandings but the staff was very friendly and we sorted out everything.
Hotel Centro Benessere Gardel
Just 0.6 mi from Arta Terme and 12 mi from the Austrian border, 3-star Hotel Centro Benessere Gardel features a spa with free pool and an international restaurant. It offers free bikes and modern rooms and suites.Accommodations at Hotel Gardel comes with parquet floors, refined modern furnishings, together with a mini-bar. Some rooms have a terrace, while suites include a spa bath and a mountain-view terrace. Wi-Fi connection is also available.Breakfast is a buffet consisting in yogurt, cereals and fruit. You can sample quality Italian and international classics at the restaurant, which opens for lunch and dinner. Drinks are sold at the bar.Guests can book a session at the spa boasting a sauna, hot tub and Turskish bath, as well as a beaty center and solarium. Common areas include a furnished terrace and a lounge with sofas.Guests can go hiking or skiing on Mount Zoncolan, set 7.5 mi away, or on the nearby Carnic Alps where trenches from World War I are still visible.
- Excellent breakfast, very courteous staff, very practical comfortable rooms, superclean.
- Great breakfast and good facilities…a nice and convenient location…good staff.
- Very accommodating staff at the front desk. We were able to store our trike in the secure garage. Quiet location.
- Vintage hotel a jump in the past but actually really good
- Super friendly staff. We just stayed for one night, hotel was nearly empty but they opened the pool and sauna for us. Well organized and delicious breakfast!
Grand Hotel Gortani
Set in the Valle del But, this 19th-century building features a wellness center with sauna and Turkish Bath. The hotel offers satellite TV and free Wi-Fi in the rooms, and includes a large furnished garden.Rooms at Grand Hotel Gortani feature pastel colors and either parquet or tiled floors. Some also have exposed wood beams. Their private bathroom is complete with hairdryer and toiletries.Enclosed in a glass and wood structure, the indoor swimming pool overlooks the garden. The hotel also includes a bowling green and a billiards room.Hotel Gortani is 8.7 mi from the Zoncolan ski slopes and 15 minutes’ walk from Arta Terme’s center. It provides free bicycles for exploring the surrounding area.Every morning, guests can enjoy a rich breakfast buffet with homemade biscuits and yogurt, as well as savory products and wholewheat bread. The on-site restaurant serves Italian cuisine.
- Very nice people from the receptionists to all the persons who served at breaktfast and dinner.
- Renovated apartments, spacious rooms, easy parking, possibility to use hotels pool and wellness center
- Family and traditional hotel in Carnic Alps. We havent use the pool and sauna recommended by the staff. The vincinity is very nice Arta Terme is small and cozy village. Weve attend a holy mass in the church in Paluzza on Sunday but there is also a mass in local church in Arta Terme. The Mt Zoncolan ski area is the distance of 15km Ravascletto, the hotel offers a skibus but we used our car. The bathroom was very comfortable.
- We stayed in a big room with 2 double bed and 2 single beds on the top floor. Really nice rooms breakfast was good
- Perfect home made Jogurt. Very good breakfast. Beautiful clean apartments.
House with 3 bedrooms in Arta Terme 10 km from the slopes
House with 3 bedrooms in Arta Terme 6.2 mi from the slopes offers accommodations in Arta Terme, 5 mi from Terme di Arta.This air-conditioned holiday home comes with a seating area, a kitchen with a microwave, and a TV.The nearest airport is Trieste Airport, 49 mi from the holiday home.
No reviews yet.
Profum Di Bosc
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Profum Di Bosc offers pet-friendly accommodations in Arta Terme, 12 mi from Zoncolan ski area.Some rooms have a seating area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom with a bath or shower and bidet, with free toiletries provided.There is a shared kitchen at the property.This bed and breakfast has a ski pass sales point and ski storage space and free use of bicycles is available. A range of activities are offered in the area, such as skiing and horse riding. Tarvisio is 45 mi from Profum Di Bosc, while Sappada is a 1-hour drive away. Trieste Airport is 61 mi from the property.
- I already knew about the generosity and warm welcome in Friuli, but Cristina and her family really went the extramile , making us feeling like part of their family.Exceptional hospitality.Cozy environment.Divine breakfast, all organic, fresh, home made, the best I have ever had in Italy.Everything was done with sincere generosity,which is priceless.
- La cordialit e disponibilit di CristinaLa stanza pulita e accogliente e la ricca colazione con prodotti tipici…
- La struttura cos bella che ti sembra di vivere in una fiaba.Cristina, la padrona cordiale, bravissima persona che ama la sua terra, la famiglia e dai prodotti della sua terra crea colazioni super eccezionali.
- die ruhige Lage der Unterkunftdie Freundlichkeit und Herzlichkeit der Gastgeberdas tolle Frhstck
- Cristina e la sua famiglia sono molto accoglienti, ospitali e capaci di supportarti durante i piccoli inconvenienti che possono capitare durante il soggiorno.La camera bella, curata nei minimi dettagli. La colazione abbondate, varia e con prodotti del territorio. Molto comoda la piccola cucina in comune tra le due camere.
Stalut das puestines
Stalut das puestines is located in Arta Terme. Free WiFi access is available.Rooms here will provide you with a balcony and a seating area. There is a full kitchen with a dishwasher and an oven. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also come with a bath or shower and a hairdryer. You can enjoy mountain view from all the rooms.At Stalut das puestines you will find ski storage and ski pass vendor. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including skiing, cycling and horse riding. The property offers free parking.Trieste Airport is 51 mi away.
- House is modern and traditional, fully functional, comfortable and very cosy, beds were great, house was quite warm, surrounding very quiet, perfect for rest after whole day in ski resort!
- Il posto bello e tranquillo, padrona di casa competente e cortese. Collocato ottimamente per escursioni e terme
- Ottima struttura, localizzata a piano darta e dotata di ogni comfort. Posizione eccellente come partenza per raggiungere le localit della zona 1h circa da Aquileia e Gorizia, 40 min da Udine e come base per raggiungere i punti di partenza dei vari rifugi e malghe nelle vicinanze. Daniela, la proprietaria, un ulteriore valore aggiunto, in grado di consigliare escursioni ed eventi e di dare un parere autorevole sui percorsi delle alpi carniche. Colazione da provare assolutamente per lampia scelta di prodotti locali di alta qualit. Torneremo sicuramente!
- Stalut una casetta meravigliosa! La Sig.ra Daniela davvero ospitale, gentile ed illustra perfettamente la storia del territorio!
B&B Sot I Volz
Set in the historic center of Piano d’Arta and 6.2 mi from the Zoncolan ski slopes, B&B Sot I Volz offers free Wi-Fi in the entire building and a courtyard.A continental-style breakfast is available daily and includes fruit juices, cappuccinos, and croissants.The rooms feature a small fridge and a private bathroom complete with hairdryer. They have wooden furnishings and some have wood-beamed ceilings.A bus to/from the Val Bût valley, Udine, Trieste and the closest train station Carnia, stops a 3-minute walk from the property.
- I really liked the hospitality, kindness of the owners Daniela, Stefano and the whole family. The breakfast was great, including all the best of the local products. The apartment we stayed in was nicely setup, comfortable, the hardwood fireplace made us toasty warm. The area is reasonably close to ski area of Monte Zoncolan, Terme Darta, restaurants and stores. Would highly recommend.
- La simpata e disponibilit di Daniela. Le sue colazioni speciali
- Casa e luogo affascinanti. Accoglienza molto familiare. Colazione ottima con prodotti locali Assolutamente da raccomandare
- Herzliche Gastgeberin, wunderbare Gegend, entspannende Atmosphre, groartiges Essen. Wir waren leider viel zu kurz da, aber wrden es sofort weiterempfehlen.
- Camera grande, pulita e arredata con gusto.Daniela titolare molto gentile e cordiale. Ci ha fatto sentire a casa nostra. Torneremo sicuramente.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Arta Terme