Panorama Al-Jabel in Az Zarqa provides adults only accommodations with a restaurant, a shared lounge and a garden. Among the facilities at this property are valet parking and a tour desk, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The property has a 24-hour front desk, room service and currency exchange for guests.The rooms comes with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a fridge, an electric tea pot, a bidet, a hairdryer and a desk. Rooms come complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and free toiletries, while certain accommodations at the hotel also feature a seating area. All rooms have a closet.Continental and à la carte breakfast options are available each morning at Panorama Al-Jabel.The accommodation has a playground. The area is popular for hiking, and car rental is available at Panorama Al-Jabel.Amman is 19 miles from the hotel.
No reviews yet.
Jabal Al qala’a Hotel
Located in Amman, فندق قمة جبل القلعه has a restaurant and a terrace. This 4-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk, room service and free WiFi. Temple of Hercules and the Roman Corinthian Column is 2.9 miles from the property.All guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have an electric tea pot, while some have a balcony.A continental breakfast is served at the property.فندق قمة جبل القلعه offers a hot tub.Hashem Restaurant is 3.1 miles from the accommodation. Queen Alia International Airport is 19 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
One of our best sellers in Amman! Concord Hotel offers air-conditioned accommodations, located right in front of Amman’s Roman Theater. The hotel is located in the city center just behind Castle Mountain.The elevator-accessible rooms and suites at Hotel Concord have a TV, telephone and work desk. The accommodations include a private bathroom.The à la carte restaurant serves a variety of local dishes and snacks. Many eateries are also located in the direct surroundings of the property.The 24-hour reception staff offers a shuttle service to Marka International Airport, 4.3 mi away. Queen Alya International Airport is a 45-minute drive from the hotel.
- They upgrade us. We came to the hotel 3 times. They were awesome. Everything you need is very close. Great location. Just crossing the street is the theater. Amazing view.
- I liked everything there the view, the room, the staff are helpful and they tried there best to help us
- Location was great, just across the Roman theater. Stuff is polite. Breakfast was traditional Jordan food, nice.
- Brilliant location – across the street is the Roman theater and at the back is the hill of the Citadel. We enjoyed having enormous terrace and the buffet breakfast was really good.
- Location, it’s right in the middle of the city. Roman theater is right across the road.
One of our best sellers in Amman! Located in Amman, a 5-minute walk from Al Hussainy Mosque, Beirut Hotel provides air-conditioned accommodations and a terrace. The property is around 1.3 miles from The Islamic Scientific College, 2.2 miles from Zahran Palace and 2.5 miles from The Jordan Museum. The property has a 24-hour front desk, airport transportation, room service and free WiFi.At the hotel, the rooms are equipped with a closet, a TV and a private bathroom. All rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Continental and à la carte breakfast options are available every morning at Beirut Hotel.Popular points of interest near the accommodation include Hashem Restaurant, Temple of Hercules and the Roman Corinthian Column and Rainbow Street. The nearest airport is Queen Alia Airport, 20 miles from Beirut Hotel.
- Great place with clean room and great breakfast good location next to the Roman Theatre definitely I’ll come back
- Nice hotel helpful staff great location and great service and breakfast
- Great location the best stuff ever they helped me with everything I asked for (friendly staff) Nice traditional breakfast in the rooftop with an amazing view
The best part was the staff, they were so helpful and kind, always seeking to make you comfortable, offer tea or help you find the best way to see the sights. Hamza in particular helped me find a reasonably priced ride to Petra, gave local advice and even walked me out around the corner to meet the cab since there was holiday traffic issues- these guys take hospitality to the next level.
The location is ideal, easy to walk to the main sights, the room was comfortable and clean, breakfast lovely with a nice rooftop view of the city.
- Cleanliness, reception and restaurant staff were very nice.
Zaman Ya Zaman Boutique Hotel
One of our best sellers in Amman! Featuring free WiFi, Zaman Ya Zaman Boutique Hotel offers accommodations in Downtown Amman. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the Roman Theater and guests can enjoy a meal at the dining area.Every room at this hotel comes with a flat-screen TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property. Private Local excursions can be arranged or guests can join group shared tours with other guests.
Luggage storage is also available.The hotel also offers car hire. Al Hussainy Mosque is 1,950 feet from Zaman Ya Zaman Boutique Hotel. Queen Alia Airport is 23 mi away.
- The location was perfect for exploring Amman. The area felt safe a close to attractions. We booked a trip to Jerash through the hotel and had a wonderful experience with a great driver. Breakfast was really delicious!!
Great location (right across from the Roman theater)
Nice staff and also the room was really decent
The breakfast was super nice !!!
Location is perfect near the local market, walking distance to Amman Citadel and facing the Roman amphitheater.
Hotel were very helpful and they provide a free walking tour every day. Breakfast was very nice and tasty.
- The room view was fabulous with a window looking directly to the Roman theater. The position was even the best, just 3 minutes far from the crowdy Amman downtown.
– its location is perfect, facing the Roman amphitheater and a 20-minute walk from Amman Citadel
– cosy and good vibes
– the staff were lovely and very helpful
– they have a free walking tour
One of our best sellers in Amman! Located in downtown Amman, Hamoudah Hotel offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom. The Amman Citadel and the Roman Theater are only a 5-minute walk away. It is also located next to Amman Museum.The rooms of Hotel Hamoudah enjoy a simple interior. All rooms are equipped with a telephone. All rooms have TV.Guests can benefit from the convenient 24-hour front desk service Hamoudah Hotel provides.Amman’s many shops, restaurants and bars are within walking distance. Free private parking is possible at a location nearby. An airport shuttle and shuttle service to various landmarks is available upon request.
The guy in the reception was super warm and helpful.
The location is probably as good as you can get in Amman, great value for the money!
- The price was very good and the stay there was comfortable and the staff were helpful and kind
Staff was very friendly and very helpful and very nice place
I like to thank all the staff
And I will come back again
- Cleanest place and friendly staff with amazing breakfast
- Booked second time….Owner was very friendly and was in help whenever needed…location is just 50 meter from Amman Roman theater…value for money spend as it includes breakfast as well..they provided parking too…I will give ten stars… And will book again if I go amman..in future
- The guy in the reception was super warm and helpful.
Jordan Tower Hotel
In Central Downtown Amman, 100 feet from the Roman Theatre and a short walk to the Citadel. Car rental can be arranged by the 24-hour front desk.Hotel Jordan Tower has simply furnished rooms. Some rooms have a private bathroom and views of the city.Jordan Tower features spacious communal areas, where guests can play a game of chess. It also has a roof terrace for relaxation. Free Wi-Fi is also available in the public areas.Guests can enjoy a hearty breakfast made with fresh local produce every morning.The Street Café is also available that serves light snack, tea and coffee.An airport shuttle service is available upon request. Free parking is available right outside the hotel.
- Awesome staff!!!! Very helpful. Great breakfast. Awesome value
- The staff were exceptional in helping us. The manager organised our tour and bus booking and took extra time to write out directions for us. The waiter/housekeeper made sure all our comforts were taken care of with helping with bags and making sure we were happy with everything
•Shared Tours : The best thing about this place is they provide the most affordable shared tours in Amman and the Driver that they assign are really very good and the car service provided is also great and comfortable. I did most of my Jordan tours through them and it was the best.
•Breakfast : They have like a good spread of breakfast and it tastes really good, though simple but most of their food is homemade like their cakes and the bread.
•Dorm Beds : The beds are really comfortable and the rooms are also very clean. The Bathroom was also maintained I believe twice a day and hence was very clean for A Dorm standard.
• People : It’s a family owned Hostel and they are really very warm and very welcoming, they are really very helpful.
Overall it’s Value for the Money that you pay
- Amazing location, everything clean and really nice stuff. The breakfast was just delicious!
- Great location next to the Roman amphitheatre. They had a lot of tours to choose from. Very helpful in responding back to emails and getting our needs met..
Featuring a restaurant, Rafi Hotel offers accommodations in Amman. Guests can enjoy free WiFi throughout the property.Rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Extras include free toiletries and a hair dryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also offers car hire. Al Hussainy Mosque is 1,000 feet from Rafi Hotel, while Temple of Hercules and the Roman Corinthian Column is 1,950 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Queen Alia International Airport, 16 mi from Rafi Hotel.
- Great location. Walking distance from roman theater, rainbow streets and the best restaurants in downtown. Lovely staff
- Great location and friendly staff. Hasan was especially helpful.
The staff are very nice. The breakfast was good. The bread was very delicious.
The rooms and the beds were very good.
The location is perfect.
- There were no surprises, the hotel was like we expected, the location is great, in the old town , five minutes walking from the theater
- Excellent location, we walked from the hotel to the Roman Colosseum and on to the other attractions, and in the evening we walked to Rainbow street for dinner. The staff at the hotel were friendly.
Amman Pasha Hotel
Amman Pasha Hotel is located right in the heart of downtown Amman. Its directly adjacent to the Roman Amphitheater and right next to the Amman Citadel (Jabal al-Qal’a) The Citadel and Rainbow Street are just 10 minutes’ drive. Its lobby has a 24-hour front desk, elevator, and free Wi-Fi.The simply furnished rooms are all air conditioned and have a satellite TV, phone and fridge. Each room includes power points for charging laptops, phones, iPads etc and all room have a private bathroom with a bathtub and shower with 24h hot water. All rooms have linen and towels in them.Luggage storage and newspapers are available at the front desk free of charge.. The staff can also arrange car rentals and a laundry service, including ironing.The Downtown Souk, with its galleries, souvenir shops, and traditional restaurants, is just a short drive away. Queen Alia International Airport is 50 minutes by car, and a shuttle service can be provided. Free parking is available outside the hotel.
- Perfect location. Food was excellent especially the pizza. Loved all the animals
- Location and breakfast. There is a great Rooftop bar but it was raining when we where there so we didn’t try it.
– The location was great. Near the roman theater and in the downtown area so easy to go around.
– The roof top view, even though it’s winter but I like view of the city.
– The staff was really great and helpful. They even help me to keep my luggage during my last day in Amman.
– It has tour desk that will help you with your traveling plan in Jordan.
- Very nice people and restaurant with live music and dance from the locals
- I loved the friendly atmosphere. Everyone at the hotel was extremely kind and they made it feel a bit like a home for a few days. Location was also great, with a great rooftop with views to the Citadel and the Roman theater
La Locanda Boutique Hotel
One of our top picks in Amman.La Locanda Boutique Hotel is located on Jebel Webdeh Hill, a charming residential area in central Amman. It features simple rooms with private balconies and bathrooms. It also offers a restaurant.All rooms feature a seating area and dressing table with mirror. They all come with central heating, air conditioning and satellite TV.A full continental breakfast is served each morning. Guests can dine in La Locanda Boutique Hotel restaurant, offering a range of meal options. Afterwards, they can enjoy a drink at the cozy bar or take it out to the terrace.La Locanda Boutique Hotel is 1,000 feet from Abdali Bus Station, linking to various national and international destinations. The famous Roman amphitheater in downtown Amman is 15 minutes’ walking away. Private car parking is free at the hotel.
- The staff were incredible and the room was nice! It’s was great being able to walk to all the nice spots within 30 min.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Great place in the city center. The place itself it cozy and has a nice design/style.
- We very much enjoyed the music theme of the hotel, and the room was spotless and very comfortable. The breakfast buffet was delicious and filling. We had a nice view of Amman, too. We ended up going to the Maestro bar one night and it was very convenient.
- Stylish hotel but I was given a room much smaller than the pictures. It is not true that all rooms have a seating area as stated. I asked to be moved room or a discount and neither were offered which was disappointing.
- Love the friendly staff at reception and restaurant. Nice to be remembered when we come. Food is fabulous and has tons of variety.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Ar Ruşayfah