|3||Saray Hotel Amman||9.3||BOOKING.COM|
Just 25 mi away from Dead Sea, Saltus Hotel is located in Al Salt. Free WiFi access is available in public areas. Luggage storage can be arranged by the 24-hour front desk.All rooms are decorated in modern tones. Each one offers a satellite TV and a mini-bar. Featuring a bath or shower, private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer and a bidet. The suite includes a living room.Queen Alia Airport is 27 mi away. An airport shuttle is available upon request. Free private parking is possible on site.
- On our arrival the security guard told us the hotel was closed for maintenance which it was. We called the business number and lucky for us the administration was there on site (the hotel is part of a school). The administration opened the hotel for us, got us in a room in minutes and even helped us arrange a car for going out to dinner.
Clean, spacious, comfortable bedrooms and reception area.
Staff were very helpful – when they were there(!)
- Personnel sympathique, gardien au top! Des conseils utiles.
Larsa Hotel is characterized by its special location and panoramic view.It is close to the tourism and commercial sites in the Capital Amman; it is characterized by its affordable prices. Free WiFi is available throughout the entire property.The Hotel provides modern rooms of elegant design in different sizes. Each room contains a built in flat-screen TV with satellite channels, free mineral water and tea/coffee making facilities.Larsa Hotel provides various catering options, including the original and traditional foods, in addition to the buffet of international cuisine in Sinbad Restaurant. Guests can take Shisha in the terrace of Arab-style Shumu Café whenever the weather is warm.The Hotel provides a taxi services with driver to all tourism sites with attractive prices. The hotel also provides free-of-charge services such as transportation to Mecca Mall, City Mall/Carrefour, and Sweifieh by the newest cars of the Hotel. Guests can enjoy the use of the hotel’s health club.Larsa Hotel is just 5 minutes from City Mall/Carrefour, Mecca Mall, King Hussein Medical City, and companies’ complex. It is just 15 minutes from the City Center, and 25 minutes from Queen Alia International Airport.
- Room was spacious and very clean. Warm greeting and helpful staffs.
Nice, cosy, clean, good free internet, friendly staff. If available, free rides to near by shopping mall.
Cheap airport transfer by hotel own new clean air conditioned cars and SUVs.
Hotel general manager is very friendly and helpful.
- Great staff and location just far enough from the center
- Great option for Amman, it’s on the edge of the city so easy to drive to and park, then it’s an easy taxi drive into the old city (under 5JD). Breakfast and the dinner buffet were both really good and the room was clean and very comfortable.
- Nice, clean, comfortable Hotel. Can compete with western hotels in comfort with all the charm of a local hotel. Staff is incredibly accommodating and helpful. Will definitely be back.
Saray Hotel Amman
Located within 1.4 miles of Al Hussein National Park and 1.6 miles of Royal Automobiles Museum, Saray Hotel Amman provides rooms in Amman. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and room service, along with free WiFi. Private parking is available on site.A continental breakfast is available daily at the hotel.The Children’s Museum is 1.9 miles from Saray Hotel Amman, while US Embassy is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Queen Alia International Airport, 24 miles from the accommodation.
- Stay was very comfortable and staff also helpful. Breakfast was very good 👌. We also had dinner from the same restaurant and it was good. Overall experience was good.
We stayed here for a night,
Mr. Mohammed from the front office, upgraded our room to deluxe superior room, which it was a nice gesture and made our day. The room was big and clean, it was on the main road, however, we didn’t hear the traffic.
It is a good value for the money and would definitely recommend the hotel.
- Lovely staff. New hotel so the rooms are very clean, and big.
- Everything was perfect the food staff clean rooms bigbeds
- Clean and spacious. Staff are friendly and breakfast is good.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Al Karāmah