Petra Marriott Hotel
One of our top picks in Wadi Musa.Featuring an outdoor pool and a restaurant, the Marriott Petra Hotel is in Wadi Musa. Free Wi-Fi access is available in public areas.The rooms here have a flat-screen TV, air conditioning and a minibar. Featuring a shower, the private bathrooms also include a hairdryer and a bathrobe. Some rooms have a mountain view. Extra facilities include a sitting area and cable channels.At the Marriott Petra Hotel, there is both a buffet and a sit-down restaurant. The property also includes meeting facilities, luggage storage and shops on site.The hotel is 2.2 miles from Petra, just over 1 miles from Obelisk Tomb and 1.5 miles from the College of Archaeology, Tourism and Hotel Management.
The staff are so kind and welcoming
They offer help without asking them
The service is extraordinary
- Everything was great, from the facility to the staff. My children cried when we ended our stay and we wish we would of stayed longer!!!
- Stuff but extremely friendly and efficient. Checking experience was very good. Our room was upgraded without even asking. The room itself was very comfortable and we had connecting rooms which was great. The view from the hotel is excellent with sunset over Petra that was amazing. The front desk also organized our Petra tour with a guideUsing the back entrance. That cost a bit but it’s worth it. They also arrange a late check out because the Petra tour took time. Overall an excellent experience and I would recommend this hotel highly.
- My daughter has Celiac disease and the staff went above and beyond to accommodate her dietary needs, including changing the oil in the fryer so she could have french fries and having the chef purchase gluten free pasta for her dinner. Traveling and staying at hotels is often stressful for her because we often don’t know if there will be anything for her to eat and the Petra Marriott ensured that she had a wonderful experience.
- Every thing is amazing and wonderful actually i love stay here so next time i will come here just for vacation not working to enjoy it more
- The staff are so kind and welcoming
Petra Palace Hotel
One of our top picks in Wadi Musa.Petra Palace Hotel is located near the entrance of Petra. It features 2 outdoor swimming pools with terrace. The hotel has a steam bath where sauna and massage services are offered. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.The rooms have a warm décor and overlook either Petra mountains or the pool. They feature a sitting area with a satellite TV and a minibar. The bathroom has a shower and has free toiletries.Petra Palace Hotel’s restaurant is on the first floor, overlooking the pool. It serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner buffets.
- Location, location, and location This hotel is right by visitor center
- Great location just outside Petra, excellent wifi, good breakfast and dinner buffet.
- They have a nice swimming pool, clean rooms and a great breakfast.
- excellent location, left our car parked in front during our two night stay, and next morning walked 5 minutes to Petra entrance.
very close to the Petra entrance just 5 min walk Large rooms as typical for the area Clean and simple Clean and simple
The food was also good with a lot of variety and different things on both nights .
Petra Moon Hotel
Just 300 feet from the entrance gate to Petra, this hotel features spacious rooms with flat-screen TVs. It also has a roof garden with a seasonal outdoor pool.The soundproof rooms and suites at Petra Moon come with satellite channels, a DVD player and extra-long beds. Each has air conditioning and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast in the restaurant. Local and international meals are available for lunch and dinner. There is also a grocery store and a vending machine with drinks.Car rentals can be arranged by the staff at Petra Moon. Horseback riding and hiking trails are available to all guests.The hotel is only 300 feet from Jett bus station. Aqaba Airport is 100 miles away. A shuttle to Aqaba, Amman, and Aqaba Airport can be arranged by Petra Moon’s staff.
- The breakfast was fantastic and the staff were SO kind and helpful.
- Great location. Amazing breakfast buffet included. Great dinner buffet for a reasonable charge of 12 jd. We would for sure stay again!
- Good ambience. Good room. Warm people. Great location. Good service. Value for money. Definitely recommended.
- Great location 3 min walk to Petra Entrance. Excellent breakfast buffet
- Perfect location for visiting Petra. Maybe a five minute walk from the hotel to the entrance gate, which is huge at the end of the day when you are exhausted from all the walking. Clean facilities, spacious bathroom, great breakfast. Having 3 separate beds was fantastic. Room service staff were exceptional. Overall this is a great base for exploring Petra.
Petra Gate Hotel
This hotel offers a covered roof terrace and rooms with private facilities. The accommodations offers a 24-hour front desk and room service, along with free WiFi.With free Wi-Fi, all rooms at Petra Gate Hotel feature a fan and heating. Each private bathroom is equipped with a shower.Guests can enjoy their morning breakfast on the terrace, and relax afterwards by smoking some traditional water pipe. The restaurant serves local dishes and an open buffet.The 24-hour reception staff at Petra Gate will provide guests with a complimentary cup of tea upon arrival. They can also store luggage and recommend bus transportation to Wadi Rum and Amman.
Hands down and full commendations to Leah and to the rest of the staff. Leah knows Petra very well from the best food, tourist spots information onto transportation details. She has quite a wide range of connections of which makes it easier for her guests to maneuver around the area all the way to Wadi Rum, Aqaba or to the far north.
They also have a cozy rooftop lounge where you can witness an amazing panoramic view of Wadi Musa. It provides an excellent site for sunsets and sunrise.
Fantastic location, value for the money and helpful staff.
- Really friendly staff, eager to help with anything and happy to chat. Nice room and very good value!
The staff, the location and the roof! 🙂
The value is pretty good as well!
- Friendly, helpful staff. Clean room, comfortable bed, private shower and bathroom was nice. View was nice.
- The staff is super friendly and helpful. The location was good, close to the restaurants, not far from Petra visitor centre. They have tours to Wadi Rum for an excellent price – really worth to consider.
- Hands down and full commendations to Leah and to the rest of the staff. Leah knows Petra very well from the best food, tourist spots information onto transportation details. She has quite a wide range of connections of which makes it easier for her guests to maneuver around the area all the way to Wadi Rum, Aqaba or to the far north.
Al Anbat Hotel & Restaurant
Al Anbat Hotel and Restaurant is 3 star hotel located on the main street of Wadi Musa, on the hilltop overlooking the Petra mountain range. Free shuttle service is offered to and from the Visitor’s Center and the hotel.Each private room has modern furnishings, a LCD TV, an air-conditioning unit, a mini-fridge, western facilities and complimentary toiletries. Every room offers free WiFi.Guests can enjoy the outdoor swimming pool. Turkish Bath can be enjoyed at an extra cost with service that include, steam room, Jacuzzi, and massages.Other facilities on site include the coffee shop, souvenir shop, and supermarket.Transfers can be arranged through the hotel at an extra cost. Additional services like tours, guides, and arrangements for continued travel after checking out of our hotel can also be arranged through the hotel. Free parking is available in front of the hotel for guests.
- Really good restaurant, with a lot of options at the dinner and breakfast.
- Location was great, I left the car at the hotel and didn’t move it for 2 days, we got around with the hotel transfer. The view was spectacular. the room was warm and very large.
- The breakfast was a delicious spread of traditional Jordanian dishes including tons of yogurt. Our rooms were great — king size beds that were very comfortable, much needed after a 20 mile day in Petra! One of the bathrooms smelled a bit mil-dewey, but on the whole the rooms were very clean. The balcony views were quite amazing from our rooms!
- Easy parking, restaurant indoors, for when we felt exhausted.
You are up in the mountains, so the view is fabulous and the air is very refreshing (which is important if you visit Petra from the warmer regions of the Dead Sea or Aqaba)
2. The owner Hussam is a great guy. He will try to help you with everything, and won’t ask anything in return.
3. The place is great and very comfortable. You can have some snacks free of charge at the kitchen. The hotel management is ready to arrange the dinner/lunch delivery to your room.
Petra Guest House Hotel
Petra Guest House Hotel is located at the entrance of ancient Petra. It offers air-conditioned rooms that overlook Wadi Musa’s mountains.All of the rooms have traditional furnishings. Each offers an private bathroom with bathroom amenities, satellite TV and a mini-bar. Room service is available 24 hours a day.The restaurant serves daily breakfast. The Cave Bar, set in a restored 1st century Nabatean house, features Arabic and European specialties in an al fresco setting. The bar also serves cocktails each evening. Guests receive a discount when dining at the restaurant.Guests can relax on Petra Guest House Hotel’s outdoor terrace or walk in the landscaped gardens. Hotel reception can arrange car rental and is available 24/7. Laundry and ironing services are available at the hotel.Aqaba King Hussein International Airport is 78 mi away. Guests can reach Amman Airport with a 3 hours’ drive.
- Best place to stay in Petra. The staff is lovely, especially Khaled who helped us with everything. The location is absolutely perfect…right at the entrance of Petra. Rooms are large and comfortable, and the Cave Bar is an awesome experience. HIGHLY recommend this hotel for your stay in Petra.
- Fantastic location! Just a few steps from the Petra Visitors Centre. Beautiful views from the rooms. Clean and well maintained rooms. Very pleasant and friendly staff.
- Breakfast was varied and plentiful. Our room was large and comfortable. Nice views of Wadi Mousa And, the location of the hotel couldn’t have been better. Just head out and around the corner and you are entering Petra itself.
- The breakfast buffet was fantastic! We were a little early the first day because we wanted to get started hiking and the guy in charge was not so warm and fuzzy about informing us we were too early. Everyone else was great! Location was incredible. Room was fantastic! We were celebrating our 20th Anniversary and they made it extra special with a fruit plate and upgraded room. 🙂 Thank you! Loved it so much we plan to return.
- After a long drive south from Amman Airport (via Mount Nebo, and Al Karak Castle) we were extremely happy to get to the hotel to rest up for tackling Petra the next day – and were instantly glad we had booked with the PGHH. Not only did we get a free room upgrade to one of the larger villa suites – but were warmly greeted, roomed, showered and fed and watered (well beered!) all within an hour of arriving. This level of comfort is priceless and to be honest – set the tone for our Petra visit the next day also (which was mind blowing). In case you didn’t know already – the Hotel is about 20 metres from the front gate for visiting Petra. Oh and the breakfast is amazing! *PS – Try the Petra Beer sold at the Cave Bar …
Sharah Mountains Hotel
Sharah Mountains Hotel is a 3 star hotel located just a 15-minute walk from the gate of the Petra Ruins. It offers air-conditioned rooms, free Wi-Fi in all areas and room service. Wadi Mousa’s shopping venues, restaurants and cafes are a short walk away.Fitted with modern interiors, rooms at Shara Mountains Hotel feature bright linens and whitewashed walls. They include a flat-screen TV and heating. Private bathrooms include free toiletries and hairdryers.Daily international breakfast is served in Sharah Hotel’s restaurant. The hotel can arrange guided tours. Guests also have access to the nearby swimming pool and Turkish bath at a reduced price.Wadi Mousa city center is nearby. Dana Nature Reserve is a 30 minutes’ drive from Sharah Mountains Hotel.
- We loved the breakfast and how nice the staff was to us. Shuttle service from/to Petra extremely efficient. Great dinner there and very nice dining room manager
- Staff was incredible, organized free shuttles for us every day to and from the hotel to the Petra Visitors Center, the room was clean, and breakfast was great. Traditional Bedouin dinner at the hotel was incredible and delicious. This was my third time in Petra, second time at this hotel, and I would absolutely come again.
The owner and the staff are great and we had good conversation with them.
The location is in the middle of Wadi musa and it is easy to go to anywhere in the town.
- Location is perfect, staff is helpfull, breakfast was very good.
- It was clean, the room looked like in the pictures
Anbat Midtown Hotel
One of our top picks in Wadi Musa.This newly renovated hotel in Wadi Musa provides a free shuttle to Petra Gate and its visitor’s center, 0.6 mi away. It also offers a sun terrace, 24-hour room service and free Wi-Fi access.All air-conditioned/heated rooms at Al Anbat Midtown 2 come with satellite TV and a mini-bar. Each private bathroom is stocked with a shower, bath towels, hairdryer and complimentary toiletries.Breakfast , lunch and dinner is available daily in the small restaurant of Al Anbat Midtown Hotel. A number of supermarkets, cafés and eateries are located within the hotel’s direct surroundings. Guests can enjoy some fresh air at the roof top.Queen Alia International is 145 mi away, while Dead sea is 96 mi away. Aqaba Airport and the aqaba border crossing is is 78 mi away from the hotel. Free street parking is in front of the property. Transportation is available upon request to/from any location in Jordan at an added charge.
- Great hotel, very nice staff. The room was very clean. There is air conditioning and hot water. The breakfast was delicious! The hotel is located near center and near restaurants, supermarket etc. I will come me back! 🙂
- Good price and quality ratio. Tasty breakfast. Nice city view from dining room
- The staff was super kind, the rooms comfortable and very clean, the breakfast was very tasty and generous! ☺️ Ah, the shower, such a good water pressure and hot, and the powerful hair dryer! Perfect after the hard day in Petra!
– free transfer service to and from Petra
– very nice stuff
– great view from the restaurant at level 5, were they serve breakfast
– near exchange service, restaurants, local shops (2-3 min by walking)
- His cousins hotel was nice since we did not stay here cant say but would have liked the location
Only 650 feet from the entrance to Petra, Edom Hotel offers a rooftop terrace overlooking the Bedouin village of Wadi Musa. It features a traditional hammam and massage facilities.The air-conditioned guest rooms of the Edom include private bathrooms and modern amenities, such as satellite TV and mini-bar. Some rooms also include Wi-Fi access.A rich buffet of traditional Oriental cuisine is served in the cave restaurant, carved into the stone. Guests have an option of outdoor dining and there is a lounge for tea.Hotel Edom provides car rental facilities to explore the Aqaba Region on the Red Sea. Free parking is available on site.
The staff was very helpful
The old cave in their restaurant was wonderful and the proximity to Petra gate
- It has everything u need inside the room so u dont need to panic if forget anything
- Great location. Comfortable rooms. Family friendly. Good breakfast.
Is close to Petra entrance, very nice staff own parking if you arrive ontime.
Great rooms, they iven bring you fruits to the room. Excellent room service.
- Very close to the entrance to the Petra Archaeological site. Nice rooms and delicious breakfast. Good value for the money.
- The staff was very helpful
Amra Palace International Hotel
In Petra next to the Wadi Musa Souk, this hotel offers panoramic views of the Petra Mountains. It has a spa with indoor heated pool surrounded by lounge chairs. The Hotel is within a walking distance from the Petra Gate.All rooms at the Amra Palace International Hotel are decorated in warm colors. They offer flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, a minibar and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Guests of the Amra Palace can enjoy a relaxing massage at the spa. Guests can enjoy a drink and admire the sunset on the terrace overlooking the hotel’s garden.Each morning a breakfast buffet is served in Hotel Amra’s dining room. In the evening, the restaurant serves a wide variety of Arabic and international cuisine. In the summertime, the hotel offers an outdoor Bedouin Restaurant, which serves a traditional barbecue.Amra Palace Hotel is just minutes from the main shopping areas and the entrance to the ancient city of Petra. Free on-site private parking is available.
- This is an excellent hotel. The staff is great, friendly, helpful. The building itself seems older but the upkeep is solid. There’s a “lift” to get luggage into the hotel from the street that could work for a wheelchair user in a pinch. The facilities/building itself is good and the breakfast is good… But the staff made this place great. It’s close to the Petra Visitor Center which was key.
- Nice lobby. Very professional Personnel. Helpful and friendly. Good windows soundproofing. Not a sound from outside.
- Breakfast was ample and delicious. Room was clean and comfortable. Very happy with our last-second booking after our original plan fell through. Location was very convenient with many restaurants nearby.
- The room was very pretty and the bed very comfortable.
- Close to center and 15 minutes walking to Petra entrance gate. Great breakfast. Comfortable room. Good value for money.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Al Ḩayy