|1||Wadi Dana Eco-camp||9.9||BOOKING.COM|
|2||Dana Tower Hotel||9.7||BOOKING.COM|
|3||Dana Panorama Hotel||9.3||BOOKING.COM|
Wadi Dana Eco-camp
Featuring a restaurant, a bar and a garden, Wadi Dana Eco-camp is located in Dana and is 17 miles from Shobak Castle. The hotel features family rooms.A buffet breakfast is available every morning at the hotel.Wadi Dana Eco-camp has a terrace.
No reviews yet.
Dana Tower Hotel
Offering a restaurant, Dana Tower Hotel is located in Ḑānā. Free WiFi access is available in public areas. Extras include a safety deposit box and a fan.At Dana Tower Hotel you will find a 24-hour front desk and a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include dry cleaning and an ironing service.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including horse riding and hiking. The property offers free parking.
- Old design was so unique and the staff was so helpful, they upgrade me with extra fees
They are very kind and the service was great, they care and try their best.
I’ve did a hike with them it was well organized and fun.
The sunset view from the terrace.
Dinner was the best we had in Jordan.
- Fantastic location and camp for hiking in the nature reserve. Good view. Nice co-guests
- Inviting atmosphere, a quirky building and a great location. The staff was really nice and welcoming.
Dana Panorama Hotel
Located in Dana, 17 miles from Shobak Castle, Dana Panorama Hotel has accommodations with free WiFi and free private parking.The hotel has a terrace.
- The room was nice and had heating, which was very welcomed in the colder winter times. The staff was very friendly and nice, and welcomed us with great tasting tea. Even though we didn’t have cash with us, we got directions to the nearest ATM, which wasn’t obvious to find. Would definitely stay again !
- The staff was very friendly and tried to accommodate all requests. They organized transportation for hiking wadi ghuwayr. Location above Dana old town, nice views into Wadi Dana. Great location.
- Staff was super nice. Ramsey even gave us some advice about Wadi Ghuweir and gave us his numbers in case something went wrong
- Very kind staff, it is cold but that is because it is in the mountains, they give you 2 thick blankets, water gets hot you just have to wait for boiler do it’s buisness. Appartment is clean and smells nice.
- The receptionist was very nice and helpful. The location is amazing. The rooms were big, beds comfortable. There was hot water.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Ad Duwaykhilah